Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seeking God

This week I really wanted to seek God. I'm so busy with kids that is really is hard to have devotional time/prayer time. I find myself doing things (blogs, computer time, shopping, junking etc) instead of really seeking God out. Today I got up with my kids, made coffee, put on worship music and did devotions with my boys before school. I want to show them too that a relationship with God is most important in my life. It was a good time. I then had my prayer and devotional time. I emailed my husband with an encouraging theme to seek God and gave him a verse. I want to share that verse with you.
Psalm 27:8
"My heart says of you, Seek his face! Your face, Lord, I will seek!"
I hope this little devotion will encourage you to seek God this week. Blessings to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel -

    This is great! Keep it up, and we'll Seek him together.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Love the kittens you made for Enchanted Makeovers. Such love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog Rach.....Love you too!!!
    Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

    ReplyDelete